The Pennsylvania Pork Producers Council publishes a quarterly newsletter called the Pigs Pen. The Pigs Pen is delivered to Pennsylvania producers as part of the National Pork Board’s Pork Checkoff Report.
If you are a current producer in compliance with the checkoff, but have have not been receiving information from the PPPC or National Pork Board, please contact Amy Bradford.
Current Issue – Winter 2016.
- Council Celebrates 21st Taste of Elegance Chef Competition
- What’s Your PQA Plus and TQA Status?
- Join Us at the 2017 Farm Show Pig Pod!
- PPPC and Barnstormers Strikeout Hunger
- Producers and Fans Enjoy Pork on a Cold Day in the Happy Valley
- Keystone Pork Expo – February 21, 2017!
- PPPC Board Members and How to Contact Us